The RICHARD LANGE collection pays tribute to the company founders, Mr Adolph Lange, first-born son Richard Lange (1845-1932), a bright mind devoted to the scientific evolution of precision watchmaking. This watch features: • Completely polished finished 18kt rose gold case wotha fine satin finished case band (edge).
• Matte silvered dial.
• Polished nlued steel hands.
• Regulator Time Features: • Offset minute sub-dial (top center) with black printed minute chapter ring & red Arabic Numeral 15 minute markers.
• Offset hour sub-dial (bottom right) with black Roman Numeral hour markers.
• Offset seconds sub-dial (bottom left) with black printed minute chapter ring & Arabic Numeral 10 seconds markers.
• Perpetual Calendar:
• Perpetual calendar displays are all jumping indicators rather then the traditional rotating hands.
• Large double-window date indicator at the top of the dial.
• Day of the week window indicator located to the left of the dial.
• Month window indicator located to the right of the dial.
• Leap year round window indicator also on the right side of the dial.
• Orbital Moonphase:
• Mounted on the movement back & visible through the sapphire crystal case back.
• The orbital moonphase consists of the 1) the earth disc at the center 2) the celestial disc decorated with stars & 3) the lunar/moon disc beneath the celestial disc which visible through a small window in the celestial disc.
• The balance wheel acts as the sun which remains in its fixed position.
• The earth disc makes a full rotation every 24 hours, daytime is indicated for the part of the earth facing the balance wheel & nighttime for the part facing away from the balance wheel.
• The moonphase & celestial disc rotate around the earth displaying the current phase of the moon in relation to your position on the earth.
• A peripheral 24-hour scale on a ring surrounding the moonphase mechanism provides a rough time of day reference for regions in the northern hemisphere.
• Constant Force & 14 Day Power Reserve:
• A constant force escapement powers the mechanics of the watch. Most watches are powered by a tradition main-spring. The problem with this is that when the spring is fully wound a high level of torque is leveraged through the movement, however as the mainspring winds down the torque diminishes as well.
• A constant force escapement inside the calibre L096.1 movement controls the delivery of the enormous amount of energy stored in the twin mainspring barrel to assure a consistently high rate of accuracy across the entire 14-day power reserve period. In ten-second intervals, this mechanism releases a consistently identical portion of the available energy to the balance, thus assuring that the torque remains constant.
• 14 Day power reserve indicator is displayed via a window at the bottom of the dial.
• Stop-Seconds: • The watch is completely stopped when the crown is pulled out allowing for accurate setting of the time.
• A. Lange & Sohne Caliber L096.1, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 787 parts, contains 80 Jewels & has an impressive power reserve of 14 days (336 hours).
• Movement 3/4 back plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish and polished beveled edges. The balance-cock is hand engraved making each watch unique.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Recent changes to sales tax laws for remote sellers (e-commerce businesses) requires us to collect sales tax on orders shipped into the following states. Sales tax will be added before the order is finalized:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.